Several people think installing a personalised carpet tile requires a lot of time and money. However, with the range of carpet tiles in Australia, you won’t have to worry about that.
These carpet tiles have gained immense popularity in the Australian landscape. Galaxy Carpet tiles are one of the best flooring solutions as they are cost-efficient, premium-quality, ultra-modern, and attractive. You can enjoy several benefits of these tiles after installation if appropriately maintained.
In this guide, you’ll learn the benefits of installing carpet tiles and ways to maintain them. So, continue reading.
Benefits of Installing Carpet Tiles
Installing carpet tiles on your flooring is the ultimate way to enhance your home’s curb appeal. These tiles ensure a plethora of benefits, such as:
- Versatility: Carpet tiles are highly flexible and easily manageable. You can quickly install them in big and tiny places. As these tiles can be trimmed and shaped into the desired size, you can use them without causing any damage to the flooring. Also, the unique and engaging features, shapes, designs, and materials show these tiles’ versatility.
- Durability: These carpet tiles are well-known for their ability to withstand heavy usage and traffic. The reason behind it is their excellent, robust construction with premium-quality materials. The best part is that the durability of these tiles remains even if you personalise them as per your choice. No matter which pattern, shape or design you choose, it will ensure long-lasting performance.
- Easy Installation: One of the best parts about buying carpet tiles is the ability to install them without any help. They can be easily stored, managed, and transported. Thanks to the convenient and easy installation option and modular carpet tile design, you can install and handle them seamlessly.
- Permanent Stain Resistance: These tiles are constructed with excellent quality, unique materials that ensure permanent resistance against any spot or stain. So, you can wash off any stain or spot in your carpet tiles quickly and conveniently.
- Bleach Resistance: As any buyer would pick a carpet tile design while considering their colour combo, retaining those colours is essential. To keep the colours of your carpet tiles for decades to come, make sure you choose nylon or PP carpet tiles. That’s because they can withstand any bleaching.
- Quick Drying Without Any Weird Smell: As carpet tiles and water won’t be a good combo, keeping the tiles as dry as possible is essential. It would help if you kept them dry when performing any spot treatment. That’s why carpet tiles are designed with fast-drying properties. Another benefit is that they won’t release any weird after-smell whatsoever.
Got Your Galaxy Carpet Tiles? Here’s How to Maintain Them
- Vacuum: Make sure you vacuum clean the tiles every day, once a week, or more often, based on the foot traffic. For effective vacuuming, ensure consistency and follow the proper technique.
- Spot Treatment: For spot treatment, apply the cleaning solution on the cloth rather than the tiles directly. Then, put some water droplets on the spot before using the cloth. Begin with the edges and progress towards the centre. Once the spot is gone, ensure to dry the area as much as possible.
Whether you’re considering revamping your flooring or buying a house with some unique flooring design, the best solution will always be the galaxy carpet tiles. They have everything from unique design and easy installation to reasonable cost and enhanced durability. So, get the best flooring solution today!